CybTouch 12 PS is specifically developed for synchronized press-brakes.
As part of the CybTouch range, it has an intuitive and vivid color touch screen and a high integration of functions.
With its interactive touch software interface with large keys, its 2D graphic display, on-line help, and many other automatic functions that constantly guide the operator,
CybTouch 12 is very easy to operate.
CybTouch 12 comes with a robust, modern and streamlined housing specially designed to be mounted on an arm.
- Large, vivid and high-contrast fully touchscreen.
- Simple pages, clear display, large keys.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface.
- Complete programming for efficient mass-production with multiple bends.
- Easy single bends with EasyBend page.
- On-line help and interactive warning pop-ups.
- Comfortable wireless data backup and software updating using PC or Notebook.
- Large variety of languages available.
- Various automatic calculations of bend functions.
- Bending sequences and programs can be memorized.
- Angle, pressure and crowning management.
- Easy manual movement.
- Offline 2D software available.
- Controls 4 axes.
- Automatic bend sequencing (option).
- Bend allowance calculation.
- Pressure – crowning calculation.
- Modular tools for each part or bend.
- Angle and back gauge correction.
- Telemaintenance via wireless connection with PC or notebook.
- USB port for memory stick for data transfer/backup.
All CybTouch come with CybTouchTools, which allows to wirelessly transferring data between a PC and CybTouch (requires optional RFLink USB key). It is used to backup/restore machine parameters, tools and parts, as well as updating the firmware.
Bundled Offline Software
CybTouch 12 comes with PC-ModEva offline software.
This program allows you to prepare your programs, calculate offers and check the feasibility of parts in your office on a PC. No time is wasted on the machine.
PC-ModEva allows parts from DNC and ModEva series to be transferred to CybTouch, and vice versa.