The VisiTouch 19 is a 2D graphical numerical control for CNC press brakes. It aims at making the operator’s work easier, even for demanding programming and setting-up tasks.
The elegant and powerful design and interface let the operator exploit the full range of features with his fingertips. Programming numerical or with the 2D graphical profile and setting up the bending of a part on the large 19″ becomes really quick, easy and efficient. Behind the scene, the VisiTouch 19 is a powerful numerical control that can be adapted to standard press-brakes, up to the most sophisticated models controlling any number of axes.
With its capacity to manage sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, or slave axes, combined with a wide range of parameters allowing a complete use of the press brake performances and setup wizards, the VisiTouch 19 will give a press brake the decisive competitive edge.
- 19” modern streamlined glass surface touch screen that can be used with gloves.
- User friendly HMI, similar to the CybTouch’s one, thanks to an intuitive programming and dedicated set-up wizards (auto-tuning).
- 2D graphical profile drawing (Touch Profile) and precise 2D program creation.
- 3D visualization of imported parts.
- Angle measurement with various angle protractors
- Running under Windows 10 for multi-tasking and networking.
- Automatic bending sequence calculation.
- Internal backup and restore functions.
- Outstanding diagnostic tools.